Saturday, February 13, 2010

Experimenting with Blog Settings

Well, look at this! I found a site (click upper left corner) where I got all this stuff and tutorials on modifying my Blogger settings. So, this is what it is for now... thru Valentine's Day, which I affectionately call VD. I kind of like the shabby door and "Come on In!" idea, but the odd fairy and toad theme, not so much!
They were not together. I selected the background (shabby door theme) and fairy header separately. this is not necessarily the look I'm going for, but it's something. I figured out how to do it, with this Finnish gal's help.

Next remodel will be the AKS site for book promotion. This is just a splashing around place!

2 comments:

ZenWoman said...

I can't even get MO to look at this, much less make entries. This is not anything permanent. I just wanted to see if I could modify the template so I can work on a book blog to promote AKS when it comes out. I'll use the Zen aka AKS blog for that ;)

mo said...

ha, i DID visit! albeit a year later ;)